War of the Human Tanks review
2 GB available space
War of the Human Tanks Review
War of the Human Tanks is an application created by Yakiniku Banzai. War of the Human Tanks was first published on . The app is accessible for Steam, Other.
War of the Human Tanks is a story driven strategy game with a gameplay reminiscent of Battleship and Chess, featuring a story of war, loyalty, sacrifice and human shaped tanks.
This story takes place in a land vaguely reminiscent of modern-day Japan. In the twenty years since the first Human Tank was developed, the war raging between the Empire of Japon and the Kingdom of Japon has turned into a proxy war fought between Human Tanks on both sides.
The Empire of Japon once ruled the entire land of Japon. Now diminished and cornered, the Empire prepares to make its last stand as the tanks of the Kingdom of Japon draw close to its capital. Shoutaro Daihon'ei, Lieutenant of the Imperial Army moves out to the battlefield, followed closely by the loyal Human Tanks in his company.
- Fast-paced strategic battles in over 30 maps
- Use resources earned from battles to develop new tanks
- Customize your tanks with various modules to deadly effect
- Multiple endings based on your performance
- Replay the story keeping your previously earned units and resources
- Free battle mode to practice and gather extra supplies
- English localization features two all-new bonus maps, hand-drawn battle backgrounds and an improved user interface
- Episodic TV drama style story with openings and endings changing by battle's progress