Train Simulator: Isle of Wight Route Add-On review
Soilchronicles.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Train Simulator: Isle of Wight Route Add-On Review
Train Simulator: Isle of Wight Route Add-On is an app developed by Dovetail Games. Train Simulator: Isle of Wight Route Add-On was first published on . The app is currently available for Steam, Other.
About This ContentThis stunning Train Simulator add-on features the unique and beautiful Isle of Wight railway. Travel round the picturesque holiday island in the Class 483; these ex-London Underground trains have been given a new lease of life on the Isle of Wight and are the oldest trains in mainline service anywhere in the UK. Or for a change of pace, power and era you can also drive the 1915 Kitchener Class 0-4-0ST "Invincible" on the Isle of Wight Steam Railway.
This add-on comes with two locomotives, three liveries, rolling stock, Isle of Wight line and landscapes and a set of 14 scenarios for you to enjoy.
- After the Flood
- And So to Bed
- Island Line Day Rover: Part 1
- Island Line Day Rover: Part 2
- Isle of "White"
- Last Train Standing
- Let the Music Play On
- Lightning Strike
- Lights! Camera! Action!
- Looking After Number One
- Much Merriment and Cake
- Pier Pressure
- Santa Special
- Shanklin Sunrise
The Isle of Wight add-on includes
- A Class 483 Electric Multiple Unit in a London Transport and Network Southeast Livery.
- A W37 0-4-0ST ‘Invincible’ Steam Locomotive along with 6369 Composite First Class Carriage, a 4112 Third Class & Guards Van Carriage and a SR 5 Plank Goods Wagon
- Other rolling stock includes: A DX 68809 Diesel Personnel Carrier and a 20t Support Trailer
- Island Line Length: 8.5 miles (Ryde Pier Head to Shanklin)
- Isle of Wight Railway: 5 miles (Smallbrook Junction to Wootton)