Swords and Sandals Medieval review
100 MB available space
Swords and Sandals Medieval Review
Swords and Sandals Medieval is an application created by Whiskeybarrel Studios. Swords and Sandals Medieval was first published on . Swords and Sandals Medieval is accessible for Steam, Other.
Gladiator, you are now a knight! Yes, that's right -- the greatest gladiator series in the world, Swords and Sandals, has just gone medieval!
Swords and Sandals moves into the middle ages in this action packed, turn-based combat RPG.
In Swords and Sandals Medieval you start as a peasant and turn him into one of the greatest knights in the realm. You will fight other knights, from a distance and up close using melee weapons, joust, go on quests and get into to all sorts of chivalrous mischief and adventure.
* Classic Swords and Sandals fighting style, go fishing and perform noble deeds on your journey to knighthood
* Fast paced, turn-based combat, just like in the classic Swords and Sandals, against devious and clever foes
* Go on over 60 quests and attract followers such as The Vampire, The Baker and The Silver Stag
* Buy (or steal!) swords and sandals and weapons, armor, potions and magical items from four different shops
* Over 170 achievements to earn and collect
* Fifteen tournaments featuring great historically awesome knights like William Wallace and Richard the Lionheart
* Build up your Swords and Sandals Medieval knight through 50 character levels and learn powerful abilities like 'Cleave' and 'Smite'
Finish thy noble quest, defeat the knights of legend and make your homeland safe for the chivalrous and good!