Space Haven review
250 MB available space
Space Haven Review
Space Haven is an app developed by Bugbyte Ltd.. Space Haven was first published on . Space Haven is currently available on Steam, Other.
Embark on a space voyage with your ragtag crew of civilians in search of a new home. Build spaceships tile by tile, create optimal gas conditions, manage the needs and moods of their crew, encounter other space-faring groups, and explore the universe in this spaceship colony sim.
- Customize - Complete freedom to build a spaceship or station of your own desire. Place every piece of ship hull, wall, door and facility wherever you want.
- Functional - All facilities serve a purpose. Crew members will sleep in beds, use toilets, be disturbed by a noisy room and praise you for an arcade machine.
- Oxygen and CO2 - Keep optimal Oxygen and CO2 levels by building life support modules for your crew members.
- Hazardous gases - Certain facilities and explosions can release hazardous gases. Build scrubbers to purify the air.
- Temperature and power - Build thermal regulators to maintain an ideal temperature for your crew. Build power nodes and set up power distribution throughout the ship.
- Comfort - Building a bed right next to the ship core will disturb sleep. Design your ship for crew comfort.
- Skills and traits - Every crew member has their own set of skills and traits. A wimp might get scared shooting a gun, while an iron-stomach can eat anything unaffected.
- Mood - A happy crew member needs food, sleep, comfort, safety and friends. Take something away and their mood will be affected.
- Conditions - Crew members might feel adventurous, suffer from starvation, feel unhygienic, or they simply ate too much. Various conditions affect how they feel.
- Mental breaks - When the stress is too much for a crew member they may suffer a mental break. Some will vent themselves out of the air lock, while others might start a fight.
- Away missions - Equip your crew members and organize away teams to explore derelict ships or visit stations or spaceships of other factions.
- Draft - Draft and move your crew members to attack enemies and save their friends.
- Inventory - Each crew member has their own unique inventory. Equip them with pistols, rifles, grenades and more.
- Crew combat - Engage in combat with enemy factions or an alien species.
- Aliens - Watch aliens incapacitate your crew members and capture them alive. See them suffer in the alien lair and decide if you want to try to save them or not.
- Battlestations - Watch your crew take battlestations as you engage the enemy in ship-to-ship battle. See your crew load turrets with projectiles, put out fires from explosions, patch hull breaches and repair vital facilities in the midst of battle.
- Tactical - Target the enemy ship engine and stop them from fleeing. See them do the same to you. Engage their turrets directly or try to focus on the enemy ship core and see their ship go pitch black. Build shields to protect your most vital segments of your ships.
- Cryopods - Protect your crew from side-effects of Inter-stellar travel. Place crew members into stasis to freeze the progression of a disease or to await rescue.
- Medical - Treat crew members for injuries, wounds and diseases. Medical conditions affect crew members in various ways.
- Generated galaxy - Explore a new procedurally generated galaxy each playthrough, with planets, asteroids, stations and spaceships of other factions.
- Factions - Interact with various factions all trying to survive and establish dominance their own way. Meet pirates, merchants, slave traders, cultists and more and develop relationships with each.
- Resources - Mine for raw resources and refine them to building materials. Trade resources with other groups you meet.
Cool things that can happen in Space Haven:
- Gain a new crew member by finding a activated cryo chamber aboard a derelict ship.
- Have a space burial for your fallen crew member to let other crew members say good bye.
- Grow plants with bio mass and water recycled from toilets.
- Eat the meat from a fallen crew member or an invader if desperation is high.
- Watch aliens capture your crew member and cocoon them to a wall in their lair. Will you go save them or leave them there?
Keywords: space, base building, simulation, strategy, sandbox, survival, management, crafting, open world, indie, build, city builder, sci-fi, procedural, sim.
Wishlist and Follow now!