Shadows of Doubt review
3 GB available space
Soilchronicles.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Shadows of Doubt Review
Shadows of Doubt is an application by ColePowered Games. Shadows of Doubt was first published on . The app is currently available on Steam, Other.
An open world stealth game with a whole city of secrets at your fingertips!
Shadows of Doubt is set in an alternate reality hyper-industrialized 1980s, where the government outsources police work to private corporations and contractors. You're a private intelligence investigator, making money by finding and selling information.
The capture of the rampant serial killer carries a hefty bounty, but who knows what secrets you’ll find along the way: Play through the main story thread, or take on side missions to earn extra cash.
Explore anywhere in the city! Every nook of every trashy bar, every shady casino, every seedy hotel room. This dystopia is your oyster. Break into apartments, rifle through secret documents and hack security systems. It's your call detective.
The world lives on with or without you
The entire world is fully simulated. Each citizen has an apartment, a job, a daily routine, favorite things to do, places to go, and people to interact with. They'll live out their lives independently, and the world moves on with or without you— uncover this knowledge and use it to your advantage!
- Every room in every building is able to be explored. Lose yourself in an incredibly detailed sci-fi/noir world.
- Open-ended gameplay: How you achieve your objective is up to you. Choose where to go and who to pursue.
- A Powerful blend of procedural generation and hand-crafted design will mean your city, it’s buildings, addresses and citizens can be completely unique to your game experience —but not feel random.
- Follow the main story to hunt down a serial killer. It could be anyone, hiding anywhere...
- Take on side missions for extra cash.
- Dig into the lives of hundreds of simulated citizens to earn extra cash. Secrets are valuable, and everyone has them.
- Lock-picking, hacking, sneaking, climbing. Level up your skills and become a master of stealth.
- Earn enough to upgrade your own apartment and home office, or even purchase a new one.
- Incredible film-noir soundtrack.