Magnitude 3 LLC
DCS: MiG-21Bis review
Soilchronicles.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
DCS: MiG-21Bis Review
DCS: MiG-21Bis is an application designed by Magnitude 3 LLC. DCS: MiG-21Bis was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.
About This ContentThe MiG-21bis is a delta wing, supersonic, fighter-interceptor jet aircraft. Much like the AK-47 became the everymans' rifle, the MiG-21 has been operated by more than 40 countries worldwide, and has enjoyed the longest production run of any modern jet fighter to date. The MiG-21, in all of its' variants, has fought in wars stretching all the way from the Vietnam War in the 1960's to the modern day Syrian Civil War. Owing to it's unique blend of versatility, ruggedness and maintainability, the MiG-21 remains in active service to this very day. Initially designed as a pure-bred interceptor, the MiG-21 has over the years evolved into a hybrid multirole aircraft. In addition to a vast Air-to-Air arsenal, it can effectively employ unguided rockets, bombs and radar-guided missiles to destroy ground or naval targets.
Magnitude 3's recreation of the MiG-21 is, by far, the most accurate and comprehensive simulation of a supersonic jet fighter to date. The fully simulated systems, interactive cockpit, advanced flight modeling and incredible graphical fidelity come together to create a package that will provide you with the most authentic simulation possible. So strap in, and get ready to experience the rebirth of a legend.
The DCS: MiG-21 plugs in seamlessly into the modular DCS: World framework, allowing you to fly the MiG-21 in a dynamic, fully realized combat environment, with and against capable air and ground threats. This module ships with Training and Singleplayer missions, as well as a fully realized Singleplayer Campaign.
Key Features of the DCS: MiG-21Bis
- Incredibly detailed flight physics, utilizing an advanced component based simulation system.
- Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom cockpit with extremely detailed textures.
- Fully interactive and animated cockpit. Use your mouse to control levers, switches and knobs!
- Fully modeled avionics and weapons suites – exactly as they appear and operate in the real MiG-21.
- Highly detailed exterior model and textures, with advanced suspension and afterburner animations.
- Unique and Custom weapons, including the RN-24 and -28 Nuclear bombs!
- Incredibly detailed simulation of the MiG-21's hydraulic, electrical, engine, weapons and fuel systems and applicable subsystems.
- Full Singleplayer Campaign spanning dozens of missions.
- Fully interactive, guided and narrated tutorials, helping you quickly and efficiently learn how to operate the MiG-21.
- 181 Page illustrated manual, detailing every system and procedure of the aircraft.